Per incendia ut astrum.
Through the fire to the stars.

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Please don't think badly of me; I love my boyfriend.
We are not right for each other though, and I realise that now.
I'm sad and scared and excited for the future.
I've felt trapped for so long, and now I know one day I'll move on.
I'll fall in love many times.
Hopefully, years down the line, I'll meet with the one I didn't choose, and whatever happens from there happens.
To quote him - "I don't think I could live my life not knowing what it's like to be with you. Not knowing whether or not we would've worked out. One day, I want to give us a chance, because I know it could be amazing. I imagined just holding you in my arms and kissing you and falling asleep with you, and it felt so right."

No comments:

Post a Comment