Per incendia ut astrum.
Through the fire to the stars.

Thursday, 29 September 2011

I don't believe in soulmates, okay?
I really don't.
One person who is MEANT for you? The whole idea is a bit too far fetched to me. A bit romantic, a bit like a chick-flick.

But you told me you do.
And suddenly I'm questioning everything.
I can't imagine a life without you.
You tell me to keep you in mind, you tell me one day we'll be together, and you know it, so you're not worried.
I can't imagine loving anyone the way I loved you. I still love you.

You are all wrong for me, but I LOVE YOU.

And there's this other boy, and he's perfect for me.
PERFECT.
He accepts all my flaws, and I've already tried my best to push him away, but he won't budge.
This is a guy who I should cling to and never let go of.
He is better for me than you.
He is perfection.
He is in love with me.
But I just love you.

He is gorgeous, dependable, smart, funny, patient, calm, kind, sensitive but quietly stubborn. He is so gentle with me. He'd never hurt me. He wants me forever.

But I want you. I wish I didn't. You will hurt me, and make me unhappy and you do drugs and lose your temper over the smallest things. But I know you. Inside and out. I know the love you feel for me, and as crazy as you are it's all I want for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment