My ex wants to hang out but I'm not sure it's a good idea.
He says he misses my company, and I miss his.
But I can't help thinking this means we should be together, I'm sure he feels the same.
He says he misses my company, and I miss his.
But I can't help thinking this means we should be together, I'm sure he feels the same.
We just both know there are compromises we made before that we aren't willing to make now.
I'm not going to put up with the worry of dating a drug addict like I did before, and he isn't going to give up drugs.
Truthfully, if he were to say to me he'd give up drugs for good to be with me, I'd probably take him back in a heartbeat, but that's a decision he'll never make.
I assure you I'm not normally so depressing, I have another blog where I have a reputation for being positive, but this blog is where I write down how I really feel, and honestly, right now I feel down most of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment